Friday 13 March 2015

Hello My Friend..


Hello my friends..
This is my latest card using Magnolia stamp.
I love using my Magnolia rubber stamp because they have cute and beautiful image.
I ran out my usual coloring paper, whereas I have to give it to my friend soon, she is my friend, who has not seen to each other about 3 years. She is my schoolmate when I was in elementary school.. so I used my daughter's coloring book lol..
Unfortunately, it's not good enough for color blending, so tomorrow I have to go to the book store to buy some.

What do you think?

And this is the result :

Challenges :

Hiding in my craftroom #190-freestyle
Tilda's town #145-use-dies-and-or-punches
Scribble and scrap crafts #39-always-anything-goes
Paradise of magnolia #9-pink
Ttcrd-anything-goes-march
In the pink challenge #64-for-special-lady
Simply magnolia-flowers
Aud sentiments challenge blog #127-use-two-word-sentiment 
As you like it challenge - favourite-type-of-stamp-digi-or-rubber
Cards galore challenges #march-and-anything-goes 




8 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is beautiful Merlina!! I love all those scrumptious layers...your flowers are perfect for our current challenge at Simply Magnolia!! Thank you for sharing with us and good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

reallu cute card
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Nice card. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week and hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Nathalia

Kat W said...

Super cute design, so many beautiful details :-)

Thanks for playing along at In The Pink Challenge!

Hugs, Kat xx

Billie A said...

Great card and cute image. The flowers and the color choices are great. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our two word challenge.

Zora said...

A lovely card whit lots ov cute embellishments.Thank you for your participation in the challenge of Through the craft room door. We hope to see you in the next challenge also. //Zora DT for TTCRD

Annette said...

Love your Tilda card. She's very sweet.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.


Julie said...

So lovely. Thanks for joining us in our two word sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments
Julie T